It’s been a tough year for everyone. But at Blackbridge, we’re still growing fast. And right now we’re looking for Project Managers to join the team at our impressive new offices in Spitalfields.
We’re recruiting at all levels, on both a permanent and interim basis. But one thing that holds true for all these roles is that they offer the chance to make an impact on a wide range of projects with some fantastic clients, including Amazon, Rolls-Royce, Vodafone and the NHS.
Specifically, we’ll look to you to:
- Assume day-to-day control of projects (from scoping and briefing to timeline management and budgetary responsibility)
- Coordinate internal teams, drawing on the appropriate resources to fulfill each project’s objectives
- Oversee project plans, map key milestones, and manage the various stakeholders involved to keep each project on track
- Build the kind of strong, collaborative client relationships that deliver outstanding results every time.
To rise to the challenge, you’ll need:
- A good understanding of project management principles, and ideally relevant qualifications or proven experience to back that knowledge up
- Natural communications skills – both written and verbal – and a flair for building relationships at every level
- Excellent organisational skills, a sharp commercial brain, and an eagle-eye for detail
- A positive attitude, a flexible approach and a willingness to pitch in with the rest of the team.
Please send an email with your details, a bit about your background and ballpark salary expectations, to me at email@example.com
Also, if you’d like an informal conversation, please let me know and we can set up a call.
(Please pop ‘PM job’ in the subject heading, so I can spot your message easily)