Shooting something simple and bringing it to life. Finding the right pace for your heart-breaking story. Crafting content that moves people.
Dreaming up a concept from scratch, from nothing more than a few bullet points and a rough idea pulled out of the ether. Your light bulb turns on in any room. Your ideas are like rain in the monsoon season – they never stop.
And best of all you combine them with expert techniques. With the latest digital trends. With a new app some teenager in Shoreditch developed one morning whilst eating peanut-buttered crumpets.
Is this you? Well, that’s exactly why we want to hire you.
The details of what we need:
- Ability to conceptualise, storyboard and create video and motion projects, primarily across digital and social channels
- Excellent text animation skills, 3D elements, editing and colour-grading raw video footage and adding VFX where required
- Expert use of After Effects and working experience of the full Adobe suite
- An understanding of Cinema4D would be preferable but isn’t essential
- Happy to prepare kit, setting up and shooting footage using in-house equipment
- Composing projects in a structured way that allows flexibility of changes and easy versioning
- Ownership of agency-wide photography, including portraiture and events
- Driving best practice and sharing industry knowledge with the wider team
- Also, an active interest in design as a whole, able to jump into other projects and media when required
Interested? Send your CV and a link to your work to our HR Manager at email@example.com