Are you looking for a strategic role that you can own and make a measurable impact? Do you want an opportunity to grow a specialist service offering from scratch?
We may just be the agency you’re looking for. At Blackbridge, we’re entirely independent, which means we write our own rules. We deliver exceptional work for clients like Heathrow, KPMG, Rolls-Royce and others.
As our Media/ Channel strategist, you will take the lead on creating and articulating our media/ channel strategies for our clients. This would include online media, PPC, Programmatic and social media channels.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in our agency, and client-side in order to understand our client’s business strategy and challenges. You will then help shape and deliver a comprehensive media channel strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Board and Account Directors to understand our client strategy, live projects and propose clear and well-articulated media channel strategies for our clients, backed by research and insight into the most appropriate solution, and the reasons for recommendation
- Following approval, take responsibility for ensuring hands-on implementation of all media channel strategies, working closely with our client delivery teams
- Building strong relationships with media suppliers, engaging agency resource where appropriate, and negotiating value-added services/contracts as part of day-to-day activities
- Ensure at each stage of media planning, Blackbridge demonstrates clear and measureable ROI for our clients
- Own the reporting and tracking of campaign activity – generating reporting documentation and, where appropriate, dashboards to demonstrate campaign performance and tracking
- Share your knowledge and expertise internally, and develop proposals, presentations and client case studies where appropriate
- Support new business development with strategic input as part of the pitch process
To apply, you’ll need:
- Proven experience in media/channel planning, ideally within in the people communications/ recruitment advertising space
- The ability to develop and articulate a clear channel strategy that is fit-for-purpose and relevant for our clients’ requirements
- To enjoy working collaboratively with different groups of people at varying levels of seniority
- The ability to translate your strategy and approach into simple language
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are able to spot opportunities to develop business and enjoy shaping the solution
- Exceptional communication and written skills
To apply, please forward your details to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org