3 days per week (2 days from our office in Spitalfields when restrictions lift). We are flexible with hours.
We are a multi-award winning people communications agency based in the centre of Spitalfields. We help organisations attract and engage talent through creative campaigns across all channels – digital, social and experiential. Our client base is impressive and includes Amazon, Aviva and Rolls Royce.
One of the reasons why we’re so dedicated to delivering exceptional work for our clients is the fact that we’re an employee-owned business. It means we all have a real stake in our success.
Join our 30-strong team of Creatives, Strategists, Client Partners and Delivery specialists, and you’ll have that stake too.
We are looking for a HR Manager to work closely with the Leadership team to drive our people strategy and nurture our culture.
As a generalist, you will play a varied and hands-on role, including:
- Recruitment: Instil recruitment best practices, helping us hire great candidates that align with our values
- On boarding: Ensure new joiners are on-boarded thoroughly and effectively
- L & D: Own and manage our learning and development agenda, ensuring our partners are equipped with the skills required now and, in the future
- Compensation: Work closely with the MD to manage our bonus programme and ensure our compensation framework aligns with our strategic objectives
- Values driven: Ensure our core values are embedded in all our people practices
- Trusted partner: Act as a trusted partner to the Leadership team and our partners, balancing the needs of our partners with our commercial strategy
- Performance management: Help design and embed an effective performance management framework that aligns individual performance with company objectives
- Compliance: Ensure all our people practices are compliant with employment legislation
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a stand-alone, generalist HR management role
- CIPD or equivalent experience
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Practical experience of recruitment, selection and interviewing
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Solid working knowledge of employment legislation and its application in a small business
- Experience in developing and supporting line managers is critical
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills are required together with proven leadership capabilities
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the right person for this position to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org