We are a multi-award winning people communications agency based in the UK. We help organisations attract and engage talent through creative campaigns and strategy across all channels – digital, social and experiential.
One of the reasons why we’re so dedicated to delivering exceptional work for our clients – Aviva, Amazon and Rolls-Royce are just three – is the fact that we’re an employee-owned business. It means we all have a real stake in our success. Join our 30-strong team of Creatives, Strategists, Client Partners and Delivery specialists, and you’ll have that stake too.
Our business is comprised of a 30-strong team of Creatives, Strategists, Digital and Social, Client Partners and Delivery specialists and we are now looking for a Head of Social not just to grow our social media offering, but also to shape the future of some of the world’s biggest brands through these channels, leading a well-established social team in the delivery of innovative social strategies and campaigns across a broad range of blue-chip clients.
Join us, and you can expect to:
- Drive the strategic direction of our agency and clients’ social media activity, on both a tactical and always-on basis
- Build and optimise social media operations demonstrating tangible growth to business metrics as a result of your strategic direction
- Develop strong client relationships – working with senior stakeholders to expand and deliver social media solutions that make a real difference
- Manage and develop the existing social media team, identifying further opportunities for growth
- Support and drive new business pitches with preparation, research and delivery
- Share your expertise through insights into the social media landscape in terms of brand reputation, awareness, engagement and business performance
- Operate strategically across paid, owned and earned activity for our clients
- Introduce new, innovative solutions to our clients, and support the creative team in driving the execution of these ideas into reality
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- The ability to provide a strategic lead on social delivery – taking full ownership on direction and approach
- A passion for content creation and ideation, specifically for social media, including video content, social content and paid advertising
- Confidence at defining and presenting social media strategies to clients at a senior level
- Management experience – supporting and upskilling team members as part of their ongoing personal development
- Strong written skills – assisting in the creation agency comms and the development of new business documentation when required
- Restless curiosity – an inherent passion for all things social, you will be always looking for the next opportunity, keeping up to date on latest industry developments with an eye on how these can be applied to our client activity
- The ability to understand client requirements and business challenges, and deliver solutions that directly, and meaningfully, deliver against these
- A yearning to share the latest thinking in emerging platforms, social media and their practical applications
If this role sounds like you, and you are excited about the difference you believe you can make to our social media services, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the right person for this position to our HR Manager at email@example.com