3 to 4 days per week
Spitalfields, London, with home working options
Blackbridge is an employer branding agency. We make client organisations more attractive to talent by applying expertise in three areas: consulting, creative and channels. Now we’re adding to our team by appointing someone to build awareness of what we do, and make us a little bit more famous along the way.
You’ll be a lone wolf marketeer here, which means showing initiative and working autonomously. But you’ll be passionately supported by our founder, the board and our wider team of 35 people.
If you’re looking to work at a company with an impressive client list (including Amazon, Aviva, Lloyds Banking Group, Rolls-Royce and the NHS) a fantastic record of creative solutions and is the first and only employee-owned company in its sector, then welcome to Blackbridge.
What you’ll deliver
- Great events to help us connect with clients and prospects. This will involve the planning and promotion of everything from large-scale webinars to in-person business meetings
- A content strategy across all our existing channels (and some we might not have thought of yet) engaging with prospects by highlighting our fantastic work and culture
- In particular, a robust social media strategy, developed in tandem with our in-house social media team
- Case studies and testimonials to represent the best work of the agency, and more innovative ways for us to present ourselves
- Support for some of our pro-bono initiatives such as the Sustainable Recruitment Alliance
- Reports on competitor activity
- Inspiration that helps the business launch new services
What you’ll need
- Evidence of passionately supporting a business of a similar size to ours
- The ambition to contribute to, and share the rewards of, an employee-owned company
- A creative eye – you’ll know when something looks or sounds on brand
- The ability to build relationships with our partners
- An eye for the future – you’ll be naturally inquisitive and always looking at new ways to promote the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
- A propensity for detail
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org