With its impressive client service, creative, consulting and digital abilities, Blackbridge is winning more and more clients. With that in mind, we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
It’s a chance to make an impact on a wide range of projects with clients such as Amazon, Aviva, Clifford Chance, Lloyds Banking Group, NHS Professionals, Rolls-Royce and Vodafone.
What’s more, the challenge isn’t limited to project management but extends into client management, business development support and working with creative teams.
Specifically, we’ll look to you to:
- Assume day-to-day control of projects (from scoping and briefing to timeline management and budgetary control)
- Coordinate internal teams, drawing on the appropriate resources to fulfill each project’s objectives
- Oversee project plans, map key milestones, and manage the various stakeholders involved to keep each project on track
- Build the kind of strong, collaborative client relationships that deliver outstanding results every time
To rise to the challenge, you’ll need:
- A good understanding of project management principles, and proven experience to back that knowledge up
- Natural communications skills – both written and verbal – and a flair for building relationships at every level
- Excellent organisational skills, financial management and an eagle-eye for detail
- A positive attitude, a flexible approach and a willingness to pitch in with the rest of the team
We’re happy to consider applications from outside the UK. And if you’d like a quick chat before you apply, that’s fine too. Feel free to give us a call.
Otherwise, drop an email with your details, a bit about your background and ballpark salary expectations, to our HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org