2022 has only just begun, and already we’re busier than ever. Here at Blackbridge, we count ourselves lucky to work with clients who are embracing new and digitally-enabled ways to get their message across.
To that end, we’re looking for an exciting Project Coordinator to actively participate in a number of exciting projects. You’ll play a supporting role in our agency, bringing together strategists and creatives to make an impact.
On the client management side of things, you’ll need to:
- Ensure we regularly exceed expectations with the quality of the work we’re providing.
- Take charge of all day-to-day processes, including the preparation of various documents such as project plans, meeting agendas, meeting reports, presentations, media plans and other client communications/correspondence.
On the project management side of things, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the effective delivery of big and small projects alike.
- Contributing ideas for kick-off sessions.
- Preparing for and supporting new business pitches.
- Compiling media schedules and strategic recommendations, and gaining input from internal and external specialists where necessary.
If you have proven experience in an agency or in-house environment, if you like to be challenged on a daily basis, to be kept on your toes and all that, then we’d love to hear from you.
Ping over an email with your details, including a brief summary of your skills, background experience and salary expectations, to our HR Manager email@example.com.